Friday, May 6, 2011

5 Question Friday



For those of you that are new....go link up over at My Little Life . She lists the Sneak Peek on Thursday night and then you look for the linky list on Friday morning. Copy and paste the 5 questions listed and answer them.

1. Have you ever had roommates?

2. How many names do you/your children have? (i.e. Prince Charming William Phillip Arthur Louis John Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt)

3. Did you watch the Royal Wedding?

4. What is the messiest room in your house?

5. What is your ideal mothers day?

************************************************************************************************
1. Have you ever had roommates?
Not unless you count my little brother who lived with us for a short time.

2. How many names do you/your children have? (i.e. Prince Charming William Phillip Arthur Louis John Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt)

They all have at least 3 nicknames. I have no idea what my fascination with this is :).

3. Did you watch the Royal Wedding?

No, but we did have tea and crumpets for breakfast. Well, really we had strawberry milk and crescent rolls, but that's how I roll.

4. What is the messiest room in your house?

Not really a room...the basement is a pit of despair I try to keep guests away from at all costs.

5. What is your ideal mothers day?
Mexican food, hugs and kisses, being outside having fun


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by :)
    Following back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up to my weekend hop at http://tawnasplan.com I am now following you!
    Tawna

    ReplyDelete